Electrical Engineer I
Interested in being a part of the next era of sensor-enabled big data diagnostic medical wearables? You will be part of a Rosenman Innovator and Startx Med company, collaborating with our great team in developing the CloudCath medical device.
You will work in a regulated environment, and collaborating with a cross‐functional team in a fast-paced, lean startup environment. The role will report to the Head of Electronics Engineering.
- Develop analog and digital sensor interfaces including optical, impedance, and piezo sensors.
- Execute system testing, and documenting testing in reports.
- Build mixed-signal electrical design, including schematic capture and layout in Altium Designer or similar.
- System integration including embedded system design, working with various communication protocols (especially PCIe, USB, SPI, I2C and UART).
- Perform statistical analysis of large, multi-variable data sets using Matlab, Octave, or similar.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar field.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in C code, real-time constraints, and hardware interfaces.
- Experience in manufacturing with a focus on DFM (design for manufacturing) and DFT (design for test) and experience working with OEM, ODM, JDM, and CM partners.
- Knowledge of working in regulated medical device environment within a quality management system.