CloudCath is a small, fast paced, medical device startup, redefining infectious disease remote monitoring for catheter-based treatments.
Our initial focus is end stage renal disease patients that are on peritoneal dialysis. These patients rely on implantable catheters to insert/drain fluid from their bodies in home settings on a regular basis. Living with and managing this catheter in an outpatient setting without continuous medical supervision can result in multiple complications, including infection. Existing standard of care relies on patients’ compliance with patient dependent manual infection monitoring methods such as visual inspection of their fluids. Our system, which comprises of a device and monitoring system, enables physicians to remotely detect the early signs of infection and other complications.
Early complication detection allows for earlier intervention, keeping patients out of the hospital, preserving their therapy longer, and avoiding morbidities from complications.
What you do
- Managing and supporting the operational goals and objectives of our financial function including oversight of the day-to-day accounting activities.
- Streamlining and improving accounting functions and operations.
- Preparing all financial reporting and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Building our supply chain process controls and operational infrastructure.
- Managing the people operations and external accounting third party.
- Providing introductions to additional productivity driving tools while continuing to improve efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
Who you are
- Strong financial background with thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and US GAAP.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of sales and R&D tax.
- Experience leading cost accounting/inventory control and financial reporting.
- Medical Device experience with tech focus & early stage VC experience a plus.
- An operational role in a similar early growth stage startup.
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with software including Gusto, QBO, Bill.com, Procurify and Carta.
- Ambitious creativity. At this early stage the position can evolve into whatever you make of it.
- Genuine curiosity and drive to better the world through significantly impacting millions of patients and their families globally.